1 heavy wet snow that is unsuitable for skiing
3 an ill-defined bodily ailment; "he said he had the crud and needed a doctor"
- Rhymes: -ʌd
heavy wet snow on which it is difficult to ski
- Finnish: nuoskalumi
Crud may refer to:
- Crud (game), played on a billiard table
- Chalk river unidentified deposits, which form on nuclear test fuels; suspended particles which are a precursor to fouling of industrial equipment surfaces
- Create, read, update and delete (CRUD), basic functions of a computer database
- Crud, as a minced oath or in the sense of dirt, or a euphemism for crap, perhaps a combination of crap and mud.
- CRUD (radio station), a radio station run by Toronto's experimental student-run alternative education co-op, Rochdale College.
- Crud (band), an Industrial rock band from Detroit, Michigan
crud in German: CRUD
crud in Spanish: CRUD
crud in French: CRUD
crud in Dutch: CRUD